Area and At-large Representatives (2018-2020 term)
(Note: Area Representatives are elected by residents of their respective areas; the At-large Representative is elected by all community stakeholders. Each serves a tw0 year term from October 1 – September 30 (election in even years); their alternates are elected by the PPCC Board and serve the same term. See PPCC Bylaws & Procedures. Area boundaries are defined briefly below and in greater detail at the Maps page.)
Alan Goldsmith, 424.261.8929, firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Alternate, Mary Mueller, 310.387.7722, email@example.com
2nd Alternate, Quentin Fleming, 310.346.6732, firstname.lastname@example.org
Area Boundaries (see also the Maps page)
- Area 1 – Pacific View Estates, Castellammare, Paseo Miramar, and Sunset Blvd. addresses from PCH to Palisades Drive
- Area 2 – Palisades Highlands and Palisades Drive to Sunset Blvd.
- Area 3 – Marquez Knolls and Bel Air Bay Club area, north and south of Sunset from east of Palisades Drive to and including Bienveneda
- Area 4 – North and south of Sunset from east of Bienveneda to Temescal Canyon
- Area 5 – Alphabet Streets, north of Sunset from east of Temescal Canyon to and including upper Rivas Canyon
- Area 6 – Via Mesa/Bluffs, Huntington Palisades, south of Sunset from Temescal Canyon to and including Chautauqua Blvd.
- Area 7 – Rustic, Santa Monica, and lower Rivas Canyons, and the Will Rogers area
- Area 8 – Riviera section, and south of Sunset to Allenford, and Paul Revere Middle School