Area and At-large Representatives (2020-2022 term)
(Note: Area Representatives are elected by residents of their respective areas; the At-large Representative is elected by all community stakeholders. Each serves a tw0 year term from October 1 – September 30 (election in even years); their alternates are elected by the PPCC Board and serve the same term. See PPCC Bylaws & Procedures. Area boundaries are defined briefly below and in greater detail at the Maps page.
Karen Ridgley, 310.570.9128, firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Alternate: Rick Mills, 310.729.4738, email@example.com
2nd Alternate: Lee Anne Sanderson, 310.266.8067, firstname.lastname@example.org
Area Boundaries (See also the Maps page and PPCC Bylaws & Procedures, Appendix B, Note 4: “In case of a conflict between the map and the descriptions, the map will govern. The descriptions interpret the map.”)
- Area 1 – Pacific View Estates, Castellammare, Paseo Miramar, and Sunset Blvd. addresses from PCH to Palisades Drive
- Area 2 – Palisades Highlands and Palisades Drive to Sunset Blvd.
- Area 3 – Marquez Knolls and Bel Air Bay Club area, north and south of Sunset from east of Palisades Drive to and including Bienveneda
- Area 4 – North and south of Sunset from east of Bienveneda to Temescal Canyon
- Area 5 – Alphabet Streets, north of Sunset from east of Temescal Canyon to and including upper Rivas Canyon
- Area 6 – Via Mesa/Bluffs, Huntington Palisades, south of Sunset from Temescal Canyon to and including Chautauqua Blvd.
- Area 7 – Rustic, Santa Monica, and lower Rivas Canyons, and the Will Rogers area
- Area 8 – Riviera section, and south of Sunset to Allenford, and Paul Revere Middle School