George Wolfberg Park at Potrero Canyon — Updates
The PPCC Potrero Canyon Oversight Committee (PCOC) will periodically post updates on this page and keep the community informed of the Committee’s work.
Ongoing matters that the PCOC is monitoring include:
- Drainage and soil slippage (sinkholes, slides, cracks, fissures, trail damage)
- Gates and fencing (locking & closing mechanisms, height)
- Operating hours and enforcement (LAPD, Park Rangers, LAFD)
- Landscaping (weeding, brush clearance, irrigation)
- Park staff and service requests (graffiti, trash, emergencies)
- Park signage and use (rules & regulations)
- Coastal access (lateral trail & bridge)
- City & State updates (progress on all issues)
In the meantime, if you have concerns, input or observations, please email email@example.com.
Note: this is a new Potrero Canyon Community Concern mailbox, where you can send any future suggestions and concerns.
Although you can expect an automated reply, please be assured that we have received your input and will keep the community apprised of our work and progress on this page, as soon as we have specific information or feedback to share.